Blog Archive

sábado, 9 de fevereiro de 2013

Look around the world


How to know the world in 1 second? I look to this landscape and i can imagine that the world that we know is a little and biggest in the same time. With one picture i can see all world. I can go there without move one step.
That is the technology, it brings to us the world in few seconds. I live in the middle of this technology, i am a computer engineer and i see the changes that around us! We always have found way to make a new programs that do everything, it is fun! Because, just because we can make everything with one program or many programs. The life push on us to a simple life, the life where one machine make everything, with a just clicks on the remote.
That is impressive!! It isn't?
I think is!!! So that is my space i can be freely here to speak all things the i want to speak, my little diary, that i will write when i need to speak about my day or my time is just to me, to reminder me!!! All days of my life.!

0 comentários: